Similar to the Miam-O-Fruits recipe, but messier, this is basically a combination of any of those nutritionally charged dried foods you have, like some of the following tossed over fresh fruit:
- ground seeds or nuts
- hemp seed (containing the globular complete protein Edestin and so a great source of vegan protein)
- goji berries (14% protein)
- bee pollen (one of the best vegetarian protein sources around, best kept in the freezer to avoid rapid rancidity)
- matcha powder
- raw cacao nibs (good for a kick in the mornings!)
- rose hip powder
All of which, are energising sources of assimilable proteins or ‘boosters’ (nutrient-dense foods only needed in small quantities). Can you make out what I threw on this Mish-Mash pictured above?
Whatever you have in your cupboards, some
Fresh fruit, some
Extra-virgin olive oil or raw cold-pressed flaxseed oil, a drizzle
1. Roughly the chop the fresh fruit.
2. Throw anything you have knocking around on top.
3. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
Drizzle with raw local honey if you wish.